GOD's Way

I feel that GOD’s way is the long route that makes one more hungry than determined and that hunger evolves to starvation, starvation which is then consumed by envy that leads you to desert GOD’s way for what you desire for yourself, for you fear that through GOD’s way, you might get to the destination of what you desire when you are a different person and you are no longer in desire of what you envied due to you no longer being the same person with same the state of mind. The way of GOD stated that “The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing.”, what about those like me who are perishing whilst consuming the message of the cross in GOD’s way.

Whose way have I been doing things? Whose way am I walking on which is full of thorns that pierce my flesh and ignite tremor in my mind? At each destination in this way the journey continues to a new destination with more thistles? Why am I in this way and for what than for who, for what justifies the why? It is more of why am I this way than why I am in this way. Am I this way for the way that I am in? I am in GOD’s Way, not that I am blocking GOD in his way to something but I am in his way in terms of my way of life as of my late I have been contemplating doing things my way in my own way. Is it pride that has manifested in me and begun to consume me? No, for in GOD’s way, I have nothing to be attributed for, so pride is far from the reason why I want to move away from GOD’s way. I feel that GOD’s way is the longer route which makes one more hungry than determined and that hunger evolves to starvation, starvation which is then consumed by envy that leads you to desert GOD’s way for what you desire for yourself, for you fear that through GOD’s way, you might get to the destination of what you desire when you are a different person and you are no longer in desire of what you envied due to you no longer being the same person with the same state of mind. Starving whilst the greedy consume me and I see nothing happen to the greedy expect being blessed by more that they cannot consume.  I am not turning back then begin moving backward whilst walking on GOD’s way; I am making my own path across GOD’s way.

I feel I have been persecuted more by myself than I have been persecuted by the system that is not of GOD. How I have seen an anti-GOD system prevail to Heavenly heights whilst on the earth, whilst  I preserve on this path of GOD that I am crucified on as if it was a sin to be on GOD’s way. How each destination on GOD’s way does not reward me the way I desire but according to what is on its path when it’s capable of going out of its way to reward me with what I desire like those of the anti-GOD system. The way of GOD stated that “The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing.”, what about those like me who are perishing whilst consuming the message of the cross in GOD’s way. A slave unto GOD who has to carry the burden of GOD on his way that is piercing my feet though if I am to carry the burden of myself on my way it will not be a burden unto me for the burden will lead to satisfaction. I am not rebelling against GOD but I just got lost in his way for I am struggling to realize why I got on his way than how I got on it. Being kind only to be labeled to be pacified and offering tough love to be seen as hatred. Now I am wondering how I will move off GOD’s way to be on my own way that is capable of giving me the rewards and pleasures of those on the anti-GOD system without being on the way of those who are anti-GOD. I question myself, “You have a conscience of reaping the rewards of an anti-GOD system but do you think your human nature is capable of walking the path of an anti-GOD system? For this way of yours, or path will just resemble that of an anti-GOD system for it is a path that you desire to walk on but you will be centrist between that of GOD and that of an anti-GOD system yet you will love one more than the other which is quite obvious which one. Do you think you could fool GOD? Reciting Biblical scriptures to empower yourself to do the work of the dark.” My human nature desired to consume that not of GOD but to have it the GODLY way just to be safe until my human nature became my conscience and decided to sow and harvest that not of GOD.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genocide Of A Generation

The Apology

Psychological Warfare