The Writing Of A Psychopath

Dear reader, what you are about to read is the work of a psychopath. So please bear with me. For I put my best effort to join the pieces of this puzzle that gave no expected results. It was the wish of the psychopath for you to read it. THANK YOU.

I am a top-class psychopath. Can the psychologist and the therapist treat me? I wonder? If they cannot help me, can you help me?


I am "me " or a psychopath as I would like to call myself in line with society. What do I mean? I overthink about " what could have been only if I had .....and what I could be only if I can or such would happen in a way ."

I am not crazy. I am not sick in the mind. I am not a danger to society. I am not a psychopath or a retard. You are crazy. You are sick in the mind. You are a danger to me for allowing them to keep me in a cage.

I tend to think more about the past now. It has become a daily habit. I am not content with my current state of life, even though it's moving on, I still think of moving back to the past. That's how my state of mind stands now as I sit in silence lost in thoughts of the past, of what I could have done and thoughts of the presence of what could be only if.


I dream of past events, and past people who are currently nowhere near me and have no influence on my future but back in the past they did build me, me of the past who was a future being to them at that time. Well, these dreams are a result of my overthinking about the past. Why overthink?

Why am I overthinking the past? Is it because of opportunities I could not exploit? If they were any. Is it a character I could have built for myself that when I think back about the past I could say to myself " damn those were the days?" Is it so?

Let's say I had built that character in the past and carried it with me to the present day, would I still be having this psychological trauma of overthinking being someone else? But why someone else?

Because I am a psychopath.

I am not crazy. I am not sick in the mind. I am not a danger to society. I am not a psychopath or a retard. You are crazy. You are sick in the mind. You are a danger to me for allowing them to keep me in a cage.


Oh, help me. I am seeking answers or am I seeking answers from a psychopath too? I hope you are" normal".

Or is it my current state of mind, image or attitude that I despise so much and envy how the next person was built to an extent that I overthink about them wishing I was built or designed the same way by myself or someone else? Of how I see a great past they have heard and the present life they are enjoying. Over thinking about these individuals and comparing them to myself or have I just forgotten that all that glitter is not gold I do appreciate the glittering aspect of it. Take it from me who wishes to glitter in the past, present and future.

But how am I ignoring the aspect that all that glitters is not gold? Let me put it in my context, all crazy individuals are not psychopaths.


Why do I overthink about the future or about a current state or status quo that could have been or could be? Is it because I think out of regrets, envy, hate or just as a psychopath? Hoping that only if my current state or image was built or designed more to the right than the left I could be better off. Better off than what? The current me off course.

What could I be only if I can or such would happen in a way? Is it a matter of me doing it or someone else doing it for me? If I could win the lottery and a million plus dollars would it make a better me tomorrow? Would I get the recognition I desire in my mind? That individual whom I envy to have been built like or designed to be like in a familiar way would I be better off than them or at least be identical to them?

I am not crazy. I am not sick in the mind. I am not a danger to society. I am not a psychopath or a retard. You are crazy. You are sick in the mind. You are a danger to me for allowing them to keep me in a cage.

What I am asking myself is truly insane, it's the failure of self-actualization and self-identity but these are the questions you expect from a psychopath whose stereotype. Right?


Or if the President of the United States of America and my national president just tweet my name on their Twitter handle or account and leave it plain is enough for me to stop fussing over the past and build my image from that. But silly me why am I relying on someone else to build my image for me?

I cannot believe I just asked myself that question. So I am not a psychopath. Can I answer the question myself? I don't know. Maybe social services can do that for me?


What do I have to do? To stop thinking of " what could have been only if I had..." I cannot stop thinking about it because when I look at myself in the mirror or when I run out of what to think, I think what I think about the most, " What could have been only if I had......and what could I be only if I can or such would happen away."

Do I need therapy? Do I need a psychologist? Do I need social services to help me? Or maybe you can help me. You yes YOU!

I am not crazy. I am not sick in the mind. I am not a danger to society. I am not a psychopath or a retard. You are crazy. You are sick in the mind. You are a danger to me for allowing them to keep me in a cage.


I hope the writer of this article can be able to put the pieces together for you dear readers. Wait, how do I know there is a writer and a reader? So I am not a psychopath?

Why do I think social services can help me if I seemingly cannot help myself? Are social services going to make my mind adapt to the right path? What if my mind is on the right path and their minds are on the wrong path? I need help but here I am questioning and critiquing the very help I can

get.


What can they help me with? Putting my mind in the right state. Removing regrets, envy, hate and psychopath logic. Replacing it with tolerance, love, peace of mind and making me normal? How am I not normal? Is it because I think differently? Well if it is so, I call it the failure of tolerance. I think the normal ones should be tolerating us and not keeping us in " cages". How do I know I'm in a cage?

My mind is telling me they cannot do it. Social services cannot help me. What gives them the mandate to do so? Oh yes, I am crazy, I am a psychopath and I criticize the very help I get. But how do I know it is helpful? So seemingly I am not a psychopath am I or was I made to think that way? So that these social services people can be employed and make a living from a lie that torments me. A lie that I am a psychopath.

I am not crazy. I am not sick in the mind. I am not a danger to society. I am not a psychopath or a retard. You are crazy. You are sick in the mind. You are a danger to me for allowing them to keep me in a cage.


That individual whom I used to envy to be built like was called " normal" by society, who was not a psychopath like me. You read this and the individual to publish my work, if he or she does publish it, you were the people I envied to be like. You have a great past, present, and future. You are not psychopaths.

The other day as I was thinking about.....


Dear reader what you have just read above is the work of a psychopath. THANK YOU for bearing with me as I put my best effort to join the pieces of the puzzle that gave no expected results just gave 7 VIEWS ABOVE.

Our dear psychopath will continue with the story when he becomes like you and me, "normal"





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genocide Of A Generation

The Apology

Psychological Warfare